Thanks

From: rose savimbi
Subject: Thanks
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 20:03:22 -0500

From: MRS.ROSELINE SAVIMBI

Attn: Dear,

I am Mrs. Roselyn Savimbi, please I need your help since after the incidence
that lead to the death of my late husband Mr. Jones M. Savimbi of Unita of
Angola. I know we have not met before, but I am contacting you with due sense
of humanity responsibility, and the few awareness that you will give it a
mutual understanding. I am soliciting for an assistance to move the sum $24
million USD to your country for investment. But for now I am not in Angola due
to the condition of the money in my country I decided to live my country for a
friends house in Nigeria, The fund is presently in a security company in Ghana
for safety, since on the 12/08/1999. The real content was not declared as it
was kept as photographic equipment. I need you as partner to assist in
transferring the fund and provide good investment plans for it. The fund will
be under your investment control for three (3) years during which only the
profit will be shared annually, 70% for me and 30% for you annually. I
am a Christian with the fear of GOD in any thing I am doing, so please I want
us to build trust to each other. My lawyer, Barrister Chukwu, shall send all
deposit contract documents to you as soon as you indicate your interest.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Best regards,

MRS.ROSE SAVIMBI

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaƱol.