Re: Emacs Texts

From: Charles Muller
Subject: Re: Emacs Texts
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:50:41 +0900 (JST)

Mark wrote:

> Hi all,
>     I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm not aware of an archive (
> please point me to one if available ). I would like to to get a textbook or
> 2 to help as I start to learn Emacs. What would you recommend. Are there any
> must haves?

A lot of basics are covered in _Learning GNU Emacs_ (O'Reilly), but this is
getting to be out of date when it comes to the optional major modes covered.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@gol.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary
[http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787