Re: accessing own info files

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: accessing own info files
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:42:17 +0100

   > What lists would be suggested to get ones ass kicked? bug-texinfo and
   > debian-devel?

   I submitted a bug report against the dpkg package ("dpkg -S
   install-info" says that this is the right package).  I think.  I
   might also have sent a message to debian-devel, I can't remember.

I'll try to do the same when I have finished a couple of my projects,
which should take about a week or so.  So if someone else can do it a
bit faster, by all means do it!  And I can spare my ass for another
time.