Re: Use wiki from Emacs?

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: Use wiki from Emacs?
Date: 17 Jan 2003 10:29:05 -0800

>> (IIUC, the wiki mode in Emacs is not server based.  You edit files
>> and then publish them.  But there is no way for fetching the files
>> to edit from the server.  Maybe I'm wrong.)

> If the wiki project is referenced via a tramp path, it should work
> by fetching/storing.  Come on, Kai, you're the Tramp author!  :)

But doesn't that assume that the Wiki stores its pages in readable
form?  Don't (most?) all Wikis store their pages in some sort of
revision form (a la RCS)?

David Masterson                David DOT Masterson AT synopsys DOT com
Sr. R&D Engineer               Synopsys, Inc.
Software Engineering           Sunnyvale, CA