help - print from emacs on win2000

From: Peter McGuire
Subject: help - print from emacs on win2000
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 00:24:24 -0500

I run emacs 20.7.1 on windows 200 pro. I'm on a small two machine network with
no routing (using NetBEUI). My machine is the client, with the printer shared
off of the server machine. The printer is an HPdeskjet 940c.
When trying to print from emacs, the message: Spooling with options (page
headers are not supported...) appears. Emacs then freezes and can only be
slayed from the task manager.

Can anyone help?