Tab key broken

From: address@hidden
Subject: Tab key broken
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:25:34 -0500

Hi,

I am running emacs 21.1.1, and my tab key does not work in it. I'm running
this on a apple iBook, running os x 10.2.3. I push tab, and nothing happens
at all. I push tab in other applications, and it works fine. Also, my
delete key did not work, no backspace on the iBook. I fixed this with a
.emacs file that has this in it:

(define-key global-map "\C-h" 'backward-delete-char)

This fixed it. How would I make this a global file for all users.. and how
would I go about fixing the issue with tab? Any help is very appreciated.

Chris

http://mail2web.com/ .