gz file

From: Keith O'Connell
Subject: gz file
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:00:00 GMT

Hi,

        I was wondeing if I could do most of the things I do in
        Midnight Commander, in emacs, and by and large I can. Hoever I
        cannot seem to read the file "guidebook.gz". I could open it for
        viewing in mc, but not in emacs.

        I am a little confused because emacs views the info files, a
        lot of which are in file.gz format.

        So how do you view a gz file in emacs?

--
Keith.
 [Debian Woody & GNU Emacs 21.2.1 - Gnus v5.9.0]