Re: Colorizing Emacs

From: Lucas
Subject: Re: Colorizing Emacs
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:22:48 +0100

Un beau jour, kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de (Kai Großjohann) nous a dit:

> Maybe it is used in places outside Emacs in my config.  For example,
> KDE has these scrollable drop-down lists that one can select things
> from.

I think I see what is this...

> I think the red and green colors don't do anything.  But if it ever
> does something, I will see it right away.
Allright :)

> See the Emacs 21 NEWS file (M-x view-emacs-news RET) for information
> on the fringe.

Ok, I didn't know it was called fringes. Phew, you can even change
*that* colour, amazing :)

> Did you load custom.el first?
Of course I didn't :) But my custom buttons are pretty ugly, though, so
I don't want anything to look like them, after reflexion.

>> Nice colours too :)
>
> 8-)

Did you try FF's colours, they're very nice too.

--
Lucas, thinking about a news::gnu.emacs.colours ^^