Re: User dict for Japanese Leim

From: Charles Muller
Subject: Re: User dict for Japanese Leim
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:15:00 +0900 (JST)

Kai wrote,

> Look in the source dir.  (I could find it in
> /usr/sw-src/emacs/21.2/emacs-21.2/leim on my system.  I have compiled
> Emacs myself and installed it into /usr/sw/emacs/21.2.)

Thanks again Kai.

I have managed to find someone who knows a lot about this
(Christian Wittern), and apparently what I want to do is not doable at this
time. Not only is there no user dictionary, but the main dictionary only
works with EUC encoding for the old, small, JIS-0208 character set, so it
would not really be worth my time trying to supplement it.

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@gol.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary
[http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787