Re: "Favorites" menu ?

From: Charles Muller
Subject: Re: "Favorites" menu ?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 04:47:34 +0900 (JST)

Thomas Link wrote:

> You could give (well, my own) filesets.el a try. It should be included
> in the Emacs version in cvs, I think.
>
> http://members.a1.net/t.link/CompEmacsFilesets.html

I have installed this, and I have a "filesets" tab on my "file" menu.

But I've read the directions on the web page about ten times, and looked
through the customization and edit selections, and must confess that I don't
have a clue as to how I am supposed to create a fileset. Is there any chance
of getting a more basic explanation?

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@gol.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary
[http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787