Re: New Emacs with GTK!

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: New Emacs with GTK!
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 14:52:41 +0200

Sven Utcke <utcke+news@informatik.uni-hamburg.de> writes:

> Huh?  What bindings are there, except for middle mouse drags (or goes
> to the position pointed to) and the other two scroll up and down?

With that scrollbar, you can control how many lines will be
scrolled.  Clicking left/right near the top of the scrollbar will
scroll few lines, near the bottom it will scroll almost a full page.

I'm not aware of another scrollbar that allows more than "1 line"
(arrow button) or "1 page" (above/below thumb).