Re: canna2ps

From: Guldo K
Subject: Re: canna2ps
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:25:23 +0200

Glenn Morris wrote:
"Guldo K" wrote:

I set up emacs to use canna, for writing japanese text. It's fine.
But when I try ps-spool-buffer I get:
Font for some characters not found, continue anyway? (y or n)
and the resulting *.ps lacks jap characters.

I'm not entirely sure, but maybe you could (if you haven't already)
get and install the intlfonts package
http://www.gnu.org/directory/localization/intlfonts.html
I already have, thanks.
(xfonts-intl-japanese)

Then try something like:

(setq ps-multibyte-buffer 'bdf-font-except-latin)

(add-to-list 'bdf-directory-list "/path/to/intlfonts/bdf")
Please forgive me, but, WHERE am I supposed tu insert those commands? Not in the mini-buffer, neither shell........

Thank you very much,

Guldo

Debian woody
Linux 2.4.20