Inserting standard blocks of text.

From: Michael Solem
Subject: Inserting standard blocks of text.
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 10:49:37 -0500

Is there a way to have a block of text that can be pasted in a file at any time
(something that will not be overwritten when you do a Ctrl-k etc...).  I would
like to put a standard header in fron of all my functions when I'm programming.
 It will always be the same. It would be nice to not have to open a file, copy
the header, switch back to the file I'm working on, and then paste it in.
Thanks.

Mike

http://www.linuxmail.org/