Re: newbie help with emacs C style

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: newbie help with emacs C style
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 14:04:28 +0200

"Bret Comstock Waldow" <bcw1000@hotmail.com> writes:

> I would like to format my C (and C++ and Java) code like this:

Have you read the CC mode info file, yet?  It contains information on
configuring indentation.

The first thing to do is to select a style which does this.  When you
look for a style, don't look for the indentation offset too much.  So
if you find something that looks like what you want, except that
lines are indented 2 spaces instead of 8, choose that style, then
configure c-basic-offset to 8.

--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)