About mail in emacs

From: Johan van der Walt
Subject: About mail in emacs
Date: 12 May 2003 11:18:30 GMT

I think I have a similar problem like someone who posted a question under
"A few simple questions". Problem is that I try to do something in emacs,
read the faq's or the manual but just don't seem to find the answer.

This one is about saving outgoing mail to a specific file. For this one
has to, so it seems to me, first include an FCC field in the header and
then specify a mail-archive-file-name. I tried using the simple
customization offered by emacs20 but could not succeed to create a
FCC field automatically.

Can someone please give some help on this?

Thanks

Johan