Re: boilerplate expansion module?

From: Ignoramus7828
Subject: Re: boilerplate expansion module?
Date: 15 May 2003 14:58:33 GMT

Ok, I am using abbrev-mode and it is great, with one problem.

What I want is to enable abbrev-mode for all modes and all buffers.

According to some web page, I placed

(abbrev-mode 1)

into my emacs.el file. But that does not apply to buffers that I
open. I have to do same in each buffer, which is a pain. What am I
doing wrong?