header line properties

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: header line properties
Date: 06 Jun 2003 16:30:53 +0200

when I execute the following lines in scratch buffer in emacs 21.2.1:

(setq header-line-string
 '(#("Test: " 0 5 (help-echo "hello" face font-lock-builtin-face))))
(setq show-header-line t)
(setq header-line-format '((show-header-line header-line-string)))

I get a header line containing the string "Test:" in the specified face
and when I move the mouse pointer over this text, emacs will display "hello".

Now I do the same in 21.3. Still I get a header-line with the same text,
but not in the specified face and the help-echo doesn't work either.

Any ideas why this doesn't work anymore.

Thanks

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
---
She liked him; he was a man of many qualities,
even if most of them were bad.