How to use the gnuserv for GNU emacs for windows?

From: wangyu
Subject: How to use the gnuserv for GNU emacs for windows?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:42:53 +0800

The emacs I am using is the GNU Emacs for windows. I added the following
into the .emacs file to start the gnuserv:
;; start gnuserv on Windows
(if (or (eq window-system 'w32) (eq window-system 'win32)) ;.span
class=compcode>Windows NT/95
    (progn
      (require 'gnuserv)
      (setq server-done-function 'bury-buffer
      gnuserv-frame (car (frame-list)))
      (gnuserv-start)
      ;;; open buffer in existing frame instead of creating new one...
      (setq gnuserv-frame (selected-frame))
      (message "gnuserv started.")))

Then I copied the four files of gnu into the same path as the emacs
executable file and add the path to the environment variable PATH.
Finally, I associated some file extension to gnuclientw.
However, when I double click the file, the emacs said:
 An error has occurred while loading `c:/.emacs':
File error: "Cannot open load file", "gnuserv"

What's the problem?
thanks