Re: emacs lisp problem

From: Greg Hill
Subject: Re: emacs lisp problem
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:44:32 -0700

At 11:33 AM -0400 7/16/03, Heng Xu wrote:
Hi, all,

I am a newbie to lisp and I am using Emacs most of the time. I heard from people that emacs's lisp capacity is really limited. I want to use emacs to continue learning lisp though. Is there a way out? Thanks a ton!:-))

Sam,

Don't believe everything you hear. Any Emacs Lisp programmer can tell you that the statement "emacs's lisp capacity is really limited" is total nonsense.

--Greg