Re: problem with keyboard input

From: Auré
Subject: Re: problem with keyboard input
Date: 28 Jul 2003 15:57:25 -0700

kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) wrote in message
news:<84aday8tor.fsf@slowfox.is.informatik.uni-duisburg.de>...

No, it doesn't work. But I observe thinks thant I never seen before
(not with your command but in general) : When I create a new file and
begin to type, it's ok, accent appears ; à, é, è, ù ... In fact,
there's only a problem with a file (in tex format), not the others
files (every format). Below a part of my file :

"Afin d'obtenir $M$, observons que les \351quations du m\352me type
que ...."

The right sentence would be :

"Afin d'obtenir $M$, observons que les équations du même type que
...."

Thanks you