Re: Problem with Emacs -> Windows -> printer

From: Joe Fineman
Subject: Re: Problem with Emacs -> Windows -> printer
Date: 01 Aug 2003 18:09:16 -0400

robert.thorpe@antenova.com (Rob Thorpe) writes:

> Share the printer over the network (even if there isn't one).  Then
> set Emacs to do >\\Computername\printername by customizing
> printer-name.

Thanks for trying, but I'm afraid I'm not in your league.  I suspect I
am a longish lecture away from understanding either "share the
printer" or "set Emacs to do".  A friend of mine proposes to help me
switch over to Linux, and maybe that will do the job.
--
---  Joe Fineman    jcf@TheWorld.com

||:  Did you think dandelions were pretty when you were four?  :||
||:  What changed your mind?                                   :||