Re: problem with keyboard input

From: Auré
Subject: Re: problem with keyboard input
Date: 1 Aug 2003 08:54:38 -0700

When I try to copy a part of my file, it's seems that problems
disappear in the new file??!!!

If I erase a part of my file an save on the same name, problems
desappears too?!!!

But when I copy all the file to the new file, problems comes back

It's very strange like emacs knowed when the file is complete and in
tex format or not??????? Have you an idea?

Would you like I post you all the file? I'm not sure it's very usefeul
because I say that's with xemacs there's no problem. So, on you
computer, It's would be the same things that under xemacs.