Re: Pascals Triangle

From: Joe Fineman
Subject: Re: Pascals Triangle
Date: 05 Aug 2003 17:52:42 -0400

googleartist@yahoo.com (Artist) writes:

>  Which mode or arrangment would allow in emacs to draw a structure
> like pascal's triangle. (Not the pascal's triangle itself).

I would be inclined to use tabs in ordinary text mode:

                        1               1
                1               2               1
        1               3               3               1
1               4               6               4               1

etc., and then write something, probably in Elisp, that would massage
the spacing to make the columns narrower & centered.
--
---  Joe Fineman    jcf@TheWorld.com

||:  Perhaps even this you will someday remember with pleasure.  :||