Re: Alt as meta, except for certain keys, how?

From: Jussi Piitulainen
Subject: Re: Alt as meta, except for certain keys, how?
Date: 12 Aug 2003 21:16:21 +0300

(I think I said R when I meant to say F. At least I don't see my
latest followup here.)

I have usable implementations now, both ways. I made them available at
<http://homepage.mac.com/jpiitula/emacs/index.html>. There is nothing
else there and the whole URL seems needed.

They are initialization files that set a certain Carbon Emacs binary,
version 21.3.50.6, for Finnish Apple keyboards with Alt as Meta except
for the numeric row and a couple of letters, with the Mac OS X Monaco
font for Latin-1.  May or may not work, with or without modifications.
--
Jussi