Re: new syntactic symbols in cc-mode

From: Heiko Gerdau
Subject: Re: new syntactic symbols in cc-mode
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:13:33 +0200

On Friday 15 August 2003 10:16, Marco Gidde wrote:
> > I did not know that and found a discussion about the issue. I seem to
> > have to modify the constant 'c-protection-kwds' and recompile to
> > introduce indentation of Qt's signal and slot extensions. I did not
> > try yet but will.
>
> I tried something like that about two years ago and did not
> succeed. Would you please publish your working code on this list?

If you add "signals" to the definition of 'c-protection-kwds' in
'cc-lang.el' ( and don't use the precompiled cc-*.elc) it works fine.

Unfortunately if you add any keyword containing a blank (like "public
slots") it does not work, although the generated regular expression in
variable 'c-opt-access-key' would find it. I don't know where the "blank"
problem comes from.

Heiko