New price list for mp3 player, digital camera, cd/vcd/mp3 player and USB

From: HY Tech
Subject: New price list for mp3 player, digital camera, cd/vcd/mp3 player and USB flash drive!
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 02:47:00 +0800

Dear valued customer,

We are a professional manufacturer of mp3 player, cd/vcd/mp3 player, digital
camera and USB
flash drive in Shenzhen, China.

Please see the price of some products:
mp3 player with digital recorder and USB flash drive
64M 39USD      128M   52USD

cd/vcd/mp3 player (3 function in 1)
21.5USD

digital camera
300K pixels  15.5USD      1.3M pixels    24USD

USB flash drive
64M  17.9USD       128M  29.9USD      256M  54.9USD

If you have interest, please contacut us and we will give you the detailed
catalogue and price
list.

We always try our best to attract our clients with unbeatable prices and
quality. Our goal is
to treat every client the same as the most potential business partner.So
however the client is
big or small,we offer the best service.

Any question, please contact me at any time.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Frank Ho
General Manager