BNF for hilighting?

From: twb
Subject: BNF for hilighting?
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:36:02 +1000

I've recently fallen in love with Bison / BNF.

It struck me that using BNF would be a *really* easy way to set up
syntax hilighting for a custom format; ones more complex than
default-generic allows.

Does that sparc^Hk anyones imagination?  I'm not a *Lisp programmer so
I can only dream.

(BTW, please cc: to my mail address, as I'm only passing thru this group.)

-trent

--
 Have you ever  gotten sick of hearing AT&T take  credit for things that
 they didn't invent? You will.