Re: preview-latex: preview normal text?

From: Joerg Schuster
Subject: Re: preview-latex: preview normal text?
Date: 05 Sep 2003 15:01:06 +0200

> What are you trying to achieve?

I just would like to preview all of my document. Normal text uses to
contain a lot of stuff that makes it hard to read. Like so:

     Let $w_1$ be a {\em \bf new word} whose {\sc meaning} is ``meaning''.

(I know that there is a problem with formulas that occur in normal
text.)

I also wonder why section headers are previewed while chapter headers
are not. Can I change this in some way?

Jörg