Re: Organized Learning

From: Kevin Dziulko
Subject: Re: Organized Learning
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:03:08 -0400 (EDT)

Can I put this function into a .el file?  I tried but I get a message that
reads "Symbol's function definition is void: loop"

Also, I use emacs just as an editor, and not as an environment, so how can
I make it so it truely only gets displayed once a day, no matter how many
times I start emacs?

Thanks!