OT: Run Ant in MingW shell?

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: OT: Run Ant in MingW shell?
Date: 9 Oct 2003 01:18:45 -0700

I searched Google and Gmane for a pertinent group but couldn't find
one, so I thought maybe I'll be lucky here ;-)
Please don't hesitate to point me to the right group.

I started a MingW shell under Emacs via the following setup and then
hitting M-x shell:

(setq explicit-sh.exe-args '("--noediting" "--login" "-i"))
(setq explicit-shell-file-name "sh.exe")

In that shell, I say "cd work/bla", then I say "ant -emacs compile",
and this is the response:

~/work/bla> ant -emacs compile
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/Main
Exception in thread "main" ~/work/bla>

I look at $CLASSPATH and it's the same as under CMD.EXE.  But there,
Ant works.

Any idea how to get it working?

tia,
Kai