Emacs installation on ipaq h3600

From: elirehema . obedi2
Subject: Emacs installation on ipaq h3600
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:30:10 +0100

Hi All,
I am a postgraduate student at Dublin City University-Ireland. My master
of Engineering research project is to get the ipaq to talk. I have to install
Emacs, Flite, Eflite and Emacspeak to achieve the desired results. I have
already installed familiar linux distribution version 0.6.
The ipaq has 64MB SDRAM and 16MB Flash ROM.
Can anyone give me details on installation procedures and the  suitable
version.

Your assisstance will  be highly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Elirehema Obedi.