Document Migration & e-Books Development Services

From: Dhiraj Aggarwal
Subject: Document Migration & e-Books Development Services
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:44:48 +0530

Hi,

We came across your website while searching for book and journal /
technical publishers.

We are an organization based in New Delhi, India specializing in preparing
digital content for electronic publishing and the
web (http://www.e-BookServices.com). We convert information from paper and
all document formats (including cross-
platform), creating PDFs, e-Books, HTML, XML, Microsoft Reader and most
other structured formats, for electronic
publishing, technical documentation, e-Commerce and online information
services. For example, if you have file(s) in
Microsoft Word and want to convert it to PDF, we can do the job
cost-effectively. We guarantee the highest quality and
accuracy available anywhere, best value-for-dollar throughout the industry
and on-time delivery.

Our quality is 99.995%. We have three levels of quality assurance which
enables us to make this claim. Delivery format can
be tailored to your requirements.

For your first project you do not need to pay a deposit. You can make the
entire payment after receiving satisfactory
delivery of service.

In case you have any requirements for our services currently or in the near
future, please do get in touch with us.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Dhiraj Aggarwal
CEO
Mobile : +91 98100 50809