Re: no connection lisp-mode buffer and *inferior-lisp*

From: Ivan Boldyrev
Subject: Re: no connection lisp-mode buffer and *inferior-lisp*
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:56:08 +0700

On 8532 day of my life Orm Finnendahl wrote:
> I started up an inferior lisp with "M-x run-lisp", which establishes
                                          ^^^^^^^^
[skipped]

> with run-ilisp" in the command buffer. Doing that and specifying
       ^^^^^^^^^
Do you see any difference? :)

M-x run-lisp is function of standard Emacs Lisp mode, while M-x run-ilisp
is function of ILisp, and they are are not compatible.

BTW, you can run CLisp with M-x clisp-hs, Guile with M-x guile, and so
on.

--
Ivan Boldyrev

                        Today is the first day of the rest of your life.