My commands Listing by Keywords

From: Artist
Subject: My commands Listing by Keywords
Date: 17 Oct 2003 10:55:05 -0700

I like to maintain the list of the commands that I use, by keywords.
So if a package exist that would be useful.

This is the concept:
It ask me random commands that I may have used from command history or
and suggest appropriate keywords from command-name, docs, info etc..
I may accept one or more keywords depend upon my choice. It should
allow to enter additional keywords.

It should allow operations like view,edit,delete etc.. for commands
and keywords at any point.

Thank you,