Re: Enhanced Carbon Emacs' LaTeX abilities in XEmacs (and AUCtex loading

From: Hans-Joachim Daniels
Subject: Re: Enhanced Carbon Emacs' LaTeX abilities in XEmacs (and AUCtex loading problem)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:15:04 +0200

Hallo again,

Heresy! It's not the True One Editor (just kidding)!

Your right, at least partially.
I got the automatical LaTeX-mode working in XEmacs. Thanks.
But still no AUCtex. For that I installed the True One Original. Same result, but this time an answer. AUCtex not in load-path. (A bug report has already been issued to the deb maintainer, so waiting could help=
But I tried to adjust that by myself, but failed.
Files not compiled in Emacs.

So probably I'll wait a bit (if the compiling is a bit more complex and messes up the files for XEmacs and more important for the debs)

Greetings,

Ha-Jo