(no subject)

From: Nathalie Glashow
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:04:27 -0500

I appreciate any help in advance.

I am running Windows XP and would like to run emacs for Windows.  I
downloaded the source from
http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/emacs/emacs-21.3.tar.gz.  However once
extracted there was no .exe file at all.  I then went to
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/windows/emacs/21.3/ but also did not find any
*.exe files in there.  Can someone please let me know where and how I
can get emacs installed on my machine?  I have successfully done this in
the past with another Windows box, but the sources I downloaded then
contained the runemacs.exe file.  I must be downloading the wrong
tarball from the wrong site.  Can someone please redirect me to the
right place?  Thanks for your time.

Nathalie Glashow

Kind Regards,

Nathalie Glashow
Systems Consultant
I T Systems & Consulting
631-293-8600 X 117
631-293-8165 Fax
nglashow@itsgny.com
www.itsgny.com

ITSG wins Novell's 2002 Service Excellence Award
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/08-05-2002/0001777350&EDATE=

Novell + I T Systems = Success for NYC Dept. of Health
See the video at http://www.itsgny.com/dohvideo/