emacs libXaw3d

From: elirehema . obedi2
Subject: emacs libXaw3d
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:57:42 +0000

Hi All,
I downloaded emacs-21.2 from source and compiled it in the ipaq machine
in the development cluster. When i run the binary on compaq ipaq h3600 i
got the error message:
emacs: error while loading shared libraries: libXaw3d.so.6: cannot open
 I tried to configure emacs with the option of ommitting that library but
did not work. I also searched for that library in ipkg packages for the
ipaq but could not get.
Does anyone know the link where i can get the package?

regards,
Obedi