preview-latex-mode: crop corrupts images

From: Felix E. Klee
Subject: preview-latex-mode: crop corrupts images
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:52:44 +0100

if I have
in the preamble of a LaTeX document, then the images generated by
preview-latex-mode become corrupted (probably because crop centers the
documents page on an a4 page). What can I do in order to avoid this
problem (other than commenting out the above command)?

BTW, I'm using preview-latex-mode 0.7.8 and, aside from the problem with
crop, I love it.

To contact me off list don't reply but send mail to
    felix DOT klee AT inka DOT de
Otherwise your email to me might get automatically deleted!