runemacs?

From: Norman Fuchs
Subject: runemacs?
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:47:35 -0700

I have just installed emacs version 21.3.1 on my new windows xp machine,
and I am having trouble making it work as well as my old emacs version
19.  For example, I have found no file runemacs.exe, so I get an
annoying dos window when I invoke emacs.  The Emacs FAQ only refers to
version 20 when speaking of runemacs.  Has it been removed from
distribution?  Is there a replacement?  What are my options?