From: Lars Bungum
Subject: zone-mode
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 16:49:36 +0100

I'm trying to use the zone-mode to update the serial number of a DNS
zone-file from within emacs.

>From what I can read in the docs, the mode should update the serials
automatically when you save the file.  I can't see that this happenes.
Then I tried to use M-x zone-mode-update-serial to see if that worked,
but wasn't able to get any response back.  No error, but nothing
happenes to the file.

I don't really know what to do to find out of this (my question).  I'm
not fluent in elisp, but should be able to make something out of
debugging information.