Re: email and news

From: Floyd Davidson
Subject: Re: email and news
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:50:25 -0900

Kevin Dziulko <dziulko@klaatu.canisius.edu> wrote:
>Pardon the quasi non emacs question, but you all are the best source of
>info there is.  I can't access my emacs every where, only at work, so does any
>one know of a web based email and news reader?

You don't mention what kind of system you have at home, but
whatever it is there _is_ an Emacs that will run on it, and read
news and do email.  Hence, your question really is about Emacs,
but it needs to be restated.  Explain what kind of a system you
have at home and ask how to get Emacs and Gnus up and running on
it!

--
Floyd L. Davidson           <http://web.newsguy.com/floyd_davidson>
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)                         floyd@barrow.com