Re: sorted diary

From: Edward M. Reingold
Subject: Re: sorted diary
Date: 10 Mar 2004 10:26:10 -0600

    JC> Do you happen to know if there is a function around that will keep the
    JC> entries in the diary sorted?  If insert-diary-entry would insert the
    JC> diary entry into the the right place (in order) in the diary (rather
    JC> than at the end), that would pretty much do it.  I imagine that if
    JC> this function doesn't exist it would be pretty quick to write, but I
    JC> thought I'd ask about it first...

You'd have to decide what the order should be--then it would be
straightforward.

The fancy-diary can be set up to sort the entries by time of day, if that's
what you meant.

--

Professor Edward M. Reingold                Email: reingold@iit.edu
Chairman, Department of Computer Science    Voice: (312) 567-3309