like show-paren-mode?

From: Matthew Calhoun
Subject: like show-paren-mode?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:13:28 -0800

Hello,

I recently built the OS X Carbon-enabled Emacs from CVS, and it's doing something new that I haven't been able to figure out. There is something that's like show-paren-mode, but not show-paren-mode, that's highlighting parenthesis contents in light blue when I'm at an opening or closing paren. I do have show-paren-mode turned on, but I'm not telling it to highlight in light blue, and even when I explicitly turn it off, my parentheses still get highlighted.

Any idea what this might be? Or better yet, hints as to how I might figure it out for myself?

Thanks,
Matt