Still a bit of trouble with my cc-mode style

From: exits funnel
Subject: Still a bit of trouble with my cc-mode style
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:12:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

It turns out I'm still having a little trouble with my
c-style.  Here's what I've got now:

(require 'cc-mode)
(defconst exits-c++-style
 '( "bsd"
    (c-offsets-alist . (
                         (substatement-open . 0)
                         (block-open        . 0)
                         (statement-cont    . 0)
                         (access-label      . 0)
                         (inclass           . '+)
                         (topmost-intro     . '+)
                         (inline-open       . '+)
                       )
    )
    (c-echo-syntactic-information-p . t)
  )
  "Exit's C++ Programming Style Comment"
)

;; Customizations for all modes in CC Mode.
(defun exits-c-mode-common-hook ()
  (message "In exits-c-mode-common-hook")
  (c-add-style "exits-c++-style" exits-c++-style t)
  (global-set-key "\C-ci" 'c-indent-line-or-region)
  (setq c-basic-offset 2)
)

(add-hook 'c-mode-common-hook
'exits-c-mode-common-hook)

;;C++ Hook
(defun ef-c++-setup ( )
  (message "Exit: In ef-c++-setup( )")
  (c-set-style "exits-c++-style")
)
(add-hook 'c++-mode-hook 'ef-c++-setup)

The messages are printed so I know my hooks are being
called and Emacs has no further complaints when I open
a C++ file.  However when I try to edit said file as
follows:

class foo
{
public:

emacs complains thusly when I enter the ':'.

c-evaluate-offset: Invalid function: #<subr quote>

I've read about 'subr' in the emacs manual but I still
have no clue what the problem is or how to fix it.  Am
I not 'requiring' something I shoud be?  Any thoughts
anyone might have would be greatly appreciated.

-exits