Assistance.

From: smithbanana
Subject: Assistance.
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:02:59 +0100

I am Smith Banana son of former Zimbabwean  President,Reverend Canaan Sodindo
Banana who died on Monday 10th November  2003.My late father was president of
Zimbabwe from 1980 -1987.He was  succeeded by the then prime minister Robert
Mugabe who because ofpolitical motives supported my late father former aides
and accused him of sexual  harassment with same sex (homosexuality) which
carries a ten years sentence  in Zimbabwe.

After an eleven days trial we fled to Botswana  after receiving information
that Robert Mugabe and his cohorts are after our  lives and properties thinking
my father was supporting the opposition party. My  late father went back to
Zimbabwe  were he was convicted for two years by the help of former south
African  president Nelson Mandela.

To summarise this story, my late father decided to  deposit the sum of
$24,200,000USD (twenty four million two hundred thousand united  states
dollars)with a private security firm in Europe with my name as the beneficiary.

Since my father is dead now and my mother is seriously ill, I consider it
worthwhile to look for a partner who will assist us in securing the release of
this deposit.For this
transaction we will give out 10% for the assistance,50% share for possible help
on investing in any reliable venture, 2% to buy personal properties like a
house and cars etc when we relocate to  a safer country..

There are however some minimal cost involved in  securing the release of this
deposit from the present holding company.  If you would want to proceed under
these terms,please reply for detailed  information. If you do not accept my
offer,please in good fate  treat with utmost confidentiality .
A quick reply with your name,telephone and fax  numbers for more confidential
communication will be highly appreciated.Please contact me with my private mail
address
smithbanana@mail2world.com

Best Regards ,
Mr Smith Bannana.