Inheritance Relationship!!!

From: ulaga victor
Subject: Inheritance Relationship!!!
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:14:05 +0100

>From the Dest of Dr.Ulaga Victor,
Office of the Auditing Credit,
Foreign Bill exchange,
Swiss Trust Bank plc,
London.

 Dear Sir,

My name is Dr.Ulaga Victor, the Auditing credit and foreign bill director of
STB Bank of London. I am writing in respect of foreign customer of my bank with
account number 14-255-2006/stb/t who died in a plane crash (Zambia airline)1992
with other passengers abroad.

Since the death of this customer, I personally have watched with keen interest
to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim
his funds of 15.5M (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand pounds) which has
been with my bank for a very long time. On this note I decided to seek for
whose name shall be used as the next of kin as no one has come up to be the
next of kin and once this money last for ten years,it will be the bank
fumds.This is based on the bank rule principles.

In view of this I got your contact through European foreign trade mission after
I was convinced by providence that your name could be used as the next of kin.
The request of the foreigner as a next of kin in this business is occasioned by
the fact that the customer was a foreigner and I cannot stand as the next of
kin to a foreigner.

I agreed that 30% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect
of providing a new bank account or we can use your old account information,
while the rest will be for me, thereafter, I will visit your country for
disbursement as I am almost due for retirement.

Therefore,to use my good office to facilitate the immediate transfer of this
fund into your account as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as a
relation to the deceased indicating your private telephone number, and fax
number for easy communication and location where the money will be remitted.
Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send you by fax or e-mail the
application and the next step to take.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch-free and
that you should not entertain any fear as the whole required arrangement has
been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you
receive this letter.

Thank you,Trusting to hear from you.

Your respectfully,

Dr.Ulaga Victor.