conflict between ecb & nxml-mode

From: Ding Lei
Subject: conflict between ecb & nxml-mode
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:40:55 +0800

Hello folks,
        I am using emacs 21.3.50.2, cvs source 2004-04-26.
        It seems that there are conflict between ECB(Emacs code browser) and
the nxml-mode.
        Whenenver I attempt to click open an XML file(which is bound with
nxml-mode) in
ECB directory(file) buffer, emacs crashes.
    Anybody encountered similiar problems?

--
Yours,

 || Ext: 8106                            ||
 || Email: <dinglei [A] ipanel [O] cn>   ||
 || Dept. Of Technology/Engineering      ||
 || Embedded Information Services Inc.   ||

"The climate of Bombay is such that its inhabitants have to live
elsewhere."