woman help

From: Mike Ballard
Subject: woman help
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 00:47:49 GMT

No studs, not that kind of woman.  I have a couple questions about Emacs'
man page util:

1.  How can I make it so that "M-x man" will bring up woman instead?

2.  When I enter a man page, "du" for example, mb asks 'which directory?'.
    Apparently I have a man1/ and man1p/ - I don't know what the
    difference is but would like to not have to keep entering the dir I
    want in mb and (I guess) just have it default to man[1-7] and quit
    asking me first.

Mike
--

mikeballard at symbol verizon period net

  "If your main parachute fouls, deploy your reserve.  If your
   reserve is also fouled you have the rest of your life to get
   it straightened out."