Re: How to use indented-text-mode

From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: Re: How to use indented-text-mode
Date: 03 Aug 2004 12:51:25 +0200

Mirza Al Awir <mirza.alawir@gmail.com> writes:

> Kai Grossjohann wrote:
> > Mirza Al Awir <mirza.alawir@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> >>how do I use indented-text-mode?
> >>
> >>M-x indented-text-mode does nothing. Yes, I'm not pressing "M", but
> >>the meta-key (ALT on my system)
> > In recent Emacsen, indented-text-mode is the same as text-mode.
> > What do you expect?
>
> I just want emacs to automatically break the line when I write. Or
> after I have written a block I want to break the lines on
> keystroke. So if I change something in a block I don't want it
> remformat it manually.

M-x auto-fill-mode RET

(global-set-key [f5]       'set-justification-left)
(global-set-key [f6]       'set-justification-full)
(global-set-key [f7]       'set-justification-right)

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him. -- Robert Heinlein