NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 10 August 2004 Lisp NYC: Gnumeric vs Cells vs Multitu

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 10 August 2004 Lisp NYC: Gnumeric vs Cells vs Multitudinous Things from Universe Lambda
Date: 9 Aug 2004 09:49:04 -0400

  what="official Lisp NYC announcement">

Subject: [Lisp] Lisp meeting, August 10th 7:00 at Westside Brewery

Why bother with silly things like Alien vs Predator when you can
determine a better shootout:  Lazy Evaluation vs Special Forms!

Please join us for our next meeting on Tuesday, August 10th.

Lisp NYC will be meeting at the Westside Brewery (340 Amsterdam Ave. off
the 1,2,3,9 subway between 76th-77th) from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.

- Heow

P.S. Trinity Lutheran (on B & 9th) has a scheduling conflict this month
but ...we're more than welcome to have future meetings there!